Featured Business Program
A unique opportunity to promote your business in the community
How it works:
- Each month a local business will have an opportunity to present their business at
a regular meeting of the Angels Camp City Council.
- The presentation should be between five and ten minutes and include
- Basic facts—name, owners, location, when founded, type of business, number
- Guiding principles/values, business model
- Market, customer base, products & services, annual sales
- Business climate
- Awards and recognition
- Future plans, retention efforts
- Time for questions from Council members
- PowerPoint, photographs and charts, video and handouts can be used
- The Featured Business will be introduced by a Destination Angels Camp
- The Featured Business will continue to receive coverage each time the Council
meeting is screened on Community Access Television
- The Featured Business will be videotaped separately and be featured on the
www.DestinationAngelsCamp.com web site.
To participate, contact us!