Business Incentive Program for New & Expanding Businesses
Angels Camp welcomes new businesses! We want to help you—a new or expanding business—lower your start-up and relocation costs. We want you to choose
The Business Incentive Program is a Destination Angels Camp program to provide money-saving incentives to existing businesses in Angels Camp who are expanding and to new businesses locating in Angels Camp. The incentives include 25% discounts on the first $1,000 of goods and services provided by businesses already located in Angels Camp and the surrounding area.
To qualify for the Business Incentive Program, a business must:
- Be an existing Angels Camp business that is expanding or a business that is new to Angels Camp.
- Be located, or be in the process of locating, in Angels Camp or its Sphere of Influence
- Have a current City of Angels Business License and any other required licenses/permits.
- Have a valid lease for rental premises or proof of purchase if purchasing property or a business.
- Apply in writing to Destination Angels Camp, supplying copies of the above documents along with a completed Application Form (available at the DAC office, City Hall,or the Planning Department) that includes the following information: Business Owner’s name and contact details; Name of business; Physical and mailing address of the Business; Expected opening date of the business; Type of business; Expected number of full and part-time employees.
Destination Angels Camp will:
- Review the application promptly, determine the eligibility of the applicant, and notify the applicant of the determination.
- Issue a Certificate suitable for framing
- Issue a wallet-sized card for the Business Owner to present at participating sponsors to obtain the available discounts.
- Provide a current list of the incentives and participating sponsors and keep an updated list on its web site.
- Notify all participating sponsors that your business has qualified.
* All decisions by Destination Angels Camp are final. Destination Angels Camp reserves the right to revoke the Certificate if a business is found to be misusing the program. Please see our Terms & Conditions.